Online Berlin coding boot camp
Become a Web Developer Online in 24 Weeks
With the rising demand for web development skills across industries, the ESMT Berlin Coding Boot Camp was designed to prepare students with the knowledge they need to tap into today’s digital economy.
- Gain access to continuation courses that cover additional in-demand technologies, including Python, Java, C# and Amazon Web Services.
- Take your new skills to the next level on challenging projects, building a portfolio of apps and projects to showcase your knowledge.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from ESMT Berlin, demonstrating your achievement to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide array of career support services like resume and social media profile support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, and coaching to help you prepare for the job search.
As you embark on this 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With an online classroom environment, extensive support, and collaboration with your classmates, you will get hands-on experience in full-stack web development.
Are you looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career, or expand your knowledge? If yes, and if you are hard working with a drive to succeed, then this could be for you. Other reasons this program might be the right move:
- You are interested in freelancing to supplement your current income—or want to engage more productively in your current job
- You want to move companies or change careers—or switch from a non-technical to a technical role
- You dream of going “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and want to gain the skills needed to build your product
- You are a constant learner and wish to gain additional knowledge or amplify your skill set while in college
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (MERN Stack, Progressive Web Applications)
- Deployment/Command-Line Fundamentals (Heroku, Git)
- API Interaction (API, JSON, AJAX)
- Quality Assurance (Unit Testing, Linting, Continuous Integration)
- Supplemental Self-Study Topics (Python, Java, C#, Amazon Web Services)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Part-Time Online Coding Boot Camp
- 24-week program
- Available wherever you are
- Live online classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Coding Part-Time Soon